Principal Software Engineer – Java
We are looking for Principal Software Engineers for my client a leading fintech company where you can be part of an amazing culture working with cutting edge technology.
About the role:
You will be part of an Engineering Team that believes in growth, supporting each other and constantly evolving and improving enablement platforms and capabilities.
Our Principal engineers work closely with the Squad Lead, Scrum Master, Developers, Quality Assurance, and Architects to craft, build, test, and deliver the features that make up Fidelity’s Digital experiences. They also provide guidance and mentoring to their team.
The Value You Bring:
What your Day looks like:
- Deep proficiency with server-side/mid-tier languages, frameworks, libraries, and related technologies: Java EE, Apache Tomcat, Spring, Maven, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins & cloud deployment in AWS, to develop high quality, simple, maintainable software solutions.
- You have hands-on technical leadership experience leading and mentoring scrum teams focused on building software solutions for business-critical experiences.
- you are an advocate for continuous learning. You bring an energy to building a trustful environment to positively improve services, processes, or engineering practices within a global enterprise platform while also staying in sync with industry trends and changes.
What is offered to you:
- You bring experience in designing and developing apps with high throughput and low latency utilizing load balancing, caching, threading etc. You implement Micro services Architecture & build/deploy highly automated, scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
- You mentor and provide technical leadership in your team. Using your expertise and leadership to influence and gain consensus on how to proceed, remove impediments and strive for robust team success sprint over sprint.
- You will own the end-to-end delivery of Agile requirements or user stories and ensure your assigned areas are robust, resilient, stable and meet the expectations of the business partners.
- You actively participate in code and design reviews, make suggestions regarding the technical direction of the business and to improv engineering practices.
- Attractive benefits and package
- 70% hybrid with work-life balance
- Dedicated Learning Days