Backend API Developer – 100% remote PST hours
- Job Ref: 8905
- IT - Java
We are looking an enthusiastic Backend API Developer to assist with the implementation of Contact Center as a Service solution for 6 months rolling fully remote contract position with PST working hours!
Nice To Haves:
- Proficient in Java or Kotlin
- Experience with production monitoring with tools such as Datadog and Pagerduty for automated issue detection and alerting setup.
- Develop and maintain integration and API solutions
- Design, create and/or troubleshoot REST APIs
- Experience with implementing complex solutions involving Web Services, SOA.
- Ability to develop, maintain and support complex Contact Center requirements
- Expertise troubleshooting issues, identifying root cause, mitigating the root cause, and adding setting up safeguards to prevent future issues
This is a fully remote individual contract position, and you need to be flexible working US West Coast hours.
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Experience in API Implementation using Thrift IDL
- Ruby language proficiency
- Great communication skills