Senior Business Analyst
Salary 70-80k depending on experience
Funds/Insurance/Banking/Regulatory industry experience
Senior Business Analysis
- Experience as a Senior BA of the full project lifecycle from initial concept to implementation
- Experience of running workshops with key stakeholders to identify, understand and document detailed business requirements for IT solutions and/or business process change.
- Facilitate requirement gathering.
- Able to clearly articulate complex ideas and requirements in concise language (written and verbal)
- Understand and document business requirements and propose solutions.
- Analyse complex issues, understand business challenges and drive As IS & To Be process design in order to deliver solutions that align to current and future business needs.
- Be capable of reviewing data underlying business processes.
- Capable of working through complex issues to find suitable customer focused solutions.
- Ability to build strong relationships with teams and key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team evaluating all ideas and proposed solution and bringing into alignment a change initiative involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of Agile Methodology – User Stories, Scrum, Kanban, Sprints etc and the role of a BA in an Agile Environment
- 1. Relevant professional qualification in Business Analysis e.g PMI-PBA PMI Professional in Business Analysis