Senior Data and Analytics Manager
- Job Ref: 8946
- IT - Data (Engineers, Science etc)
We are currently on the looking for Data and Analytics Senior Manager for our client within their Financial Services Technology Division who are currently going through a growth phase.
- Lead teams and projects to design and deliver data and analytics engagements, bringing your knowledge and experience to the table as a subject matter resource
- Build and maintain a trusted advisor relationship with various stakeholders
- Understand offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients across our range of services.
- Lead technology engagements, solution workshops and due diligence, shape and mobilise delivery
- As a senior team member, shape and manage engagement teams as needed
- Develop strong capabilities through both formal training and working with senior mentors and talented colleagues
- Understand the company offerings and actively identify opportunities to better serve clients across our range of services.
- Relevant management and leadership responsibilities in data focused projects and engagements in financial services sector, ideally in consulting environment.
- Project management experience with a track record of delivering successful outcomes on time and to budget.
- Applied knowledge of modern delivery approaches e.g. Agile
- Strong core consulting skills including senior stakeholder management, strong written and verbal communication skills at different levels – from middle management to C-level
- Proven expertise in the relevant Data and Analytics domain, e.g. Data Strategy, Data Manipulation and ETL, Business Intelligence, Data Visualization, Advanced Analytics and AI
- Demonstrated experience in shaping and leading high performing teams
- Financial and commercial acumen
- A completed degree (Bachelors, Masters, or PhD)
If you feel this opportunity is of interest to you please reach out and I can provide you with a detailed spec. Email: email@example.com