Are you an experienced and driven PHP developer looking for a new challenging role? Are you eager to upskill and continuously learn? Looking to work in an exciting fast paced environment focused in the mobility sector?
This is an opportunity for a PHP developer to work within the Ops team – the technical heart of this Irish tech start-up.
As a PHP Developer you will:
• Develop, record, and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications.
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the product teams across Driver, Passenger and Business solution teams.
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
• Utilise backend services and contribute to and create new API endpoints for internal and external consumption.
• Convey effectively with product team on task progress, suggestions, issues.
• Coordinate with co-developers across all product teams and keep product managers informed of the status of development.
• Laravel / MVC Frameworks.
• Relational Database experience.
• Experience managing serverless infrastructure and deployments.
• AWS services Lambda, API Gateway, RDS and SQS.
• Laravel Vapor.
• REST API & JSON to manage our API which is PSP (Payment Services Provider) Agnostic.
You will bring:
• Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel frameworks for at least 5 year(s).
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework.
Nice to haves:
• Experience with Github and Jira.
• Experience of collaborating with in a fast-paced product team.
• Experience in Interaction with API’s i.e. Google APIs (e.g. Location Services, Google Maps, GCM, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.)
This opportunity is offering a competitive salary, fully remote working, healthcare and pension. If this has sparked your interest, click apply or email me at email@example.com.
**Applicants must be an EU citizen or hold a Stamp 4 or Stamp 1G spouse visa to apply.