- Job Ref: 8948
- Accounting and Finance
Location: Dublin & Hybrid
WFH: 3 days on site & 2 days from home
Salary: Circa €80K DOE
What's in it for you? Annual bonus structure, pension contribution, full healthcare, annual contributions and other soft benefits like the opportunity to secondment in Dubai!!
Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and who thrives on responsibility? Are you interested in the Aviation sector and keen to enhance you career and develop your professional skillset? Then this is the role for you!
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will have the opportunity to develop a successful and rewarding career and gain significant exposure at all levels across the full breadth of the organisation.
This role can offer you unrivalled opportunities for progression and growth while developing valuable experience in the aircraft leasing industry.
What you will be doing:
- Management, review and challenge of accurate and timely reporting of monthly management accounts for parent entity, subsidiaries and related joint venture (JV) entities.
- Input into deal team meetings and transaction approval papers regarding technical accounting matters.
- Prepare cashflows and debt reporting analysis.
- Engage with external JV partners, auditors and debt providers.
- Continuous improvement of management information (Management Commentary) including development of KPI’s for Management Information and Analysis purposes.
- Proactively identify value add initiatives and capable of considering their implications from an accounting perspective.
- Management, review and challenge of the preparation of annual financial statements and management of audits for parent and related entities.
- Co-ordinate and review impairment analysis and processes under US GAAP (including the annual Impairment Analysis under IFRS).
- Monitoring of changes to relevant accounting standards to assess impact for parent and related entities.
- Proactive approach to identifying Technical Accounting (under US GAAP/ IFRS) that may arise on aircraft deals.
- Improving reconciliation, analysis and substantiation of financial information including efficiency in preparation.
- Ensuring effectiveness, accuracy, implementation and adherence to SOx controls and processes.
- Ensuring adherence to internal policies and best practices.
- Management and development of Finance team members including training and career progression.
- ACA / ACCA Qualified.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong finance and accounting skills.
- Strong analytical skills, including Excel.
- Experience with involvement in IT projects desirable.
- Strong organisational skills & flexibility managing multiple priorities with varying deadlines.
If you feel this role is for you then get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an application!!