- Supporting the management of IT security to limit risk of data loss and equipment damage.
- Develop and roll-out Monday.com CRM in consultation with an external consultant and the administration of system in line with inductions and training requirements.
- Manage ArcGIS and upgrade existing processes, new schemes and new processes in line with inductions and training requirements.
- Develop Power BI reporting for staff (based on management requests for dashboards etc).
- First level support of the SEAI IT systems used within (phones, logins, ad hoc faults, etc) including escalation to the relevant third party responsible for that aspect of the environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required from this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required. The holder of this position is required to respond with a flexible approach when tasks arise which are not specifically covered in this job description.
- Tracking and reporting on all ICT infrastructure assets.
- Ensure adherence to ICT policies and procedures.
- Advice and support to scheme managers on relevant aspects of ICT including regular update meetings.
- Maintain compliance of ICT systems for regulatory purposes, including data protection, and ISO standards.
- Windows Server experience with server installations, migrations and ongoing maintenance
- Office 365 Administration and associated applications
- Experience working with CRM systems (administration and reporting experience working with same)
- Cloud based server/application administration/management
- Website administration/management
- Third level qualification in a relevant ICT discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within ICT sector
- Experience within a similar support role desirable but not essential
- A personable manner and can-do attitude essential; capable of working collaboratively across all sections of the company.
- Excellent communications skills with a proven record of creating proposals for business improvements.
- Excellent knowledge of recent ICT developments and roadmaps
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple, competing work demands
- Well informed on GDPR and data protection responsibilities.
- End user training experience with good presentation skills.
- Full clean driving license as occasional travel may be required to other office locations.
Ongoing professional development will be actively supported.