Principal Scrum Master – Galway
- Job Ref: 8971
- IT - Scrum / Change
Scrum Master- Galway- Permanent
This is a fantastic chance for a highly motivated Scrum Master to join a fintech company team. You will join the team in charge of technology across the company. As a Scrum Master you will have a love for agile scrum processes and a keen delivery mindset. This job entails serving as the Scrum Master for two scrum squads.
Part of your day-to-day responsibilities as a Scrum Master will include:
- Project management.
- Scrum facilitation.
- Assisting scrum teams in organising their work, including efficient planning and efficient use of their available resources.
- Adding value by removing obstacles or assisting the team in removing obstacles by locating the appropriate personnel.
- Sharing knowledge within the team.
- Provide support to other team members with great leadership.
- Facilitating communication both internally and externally, enhancing openness, and disseminating information.
To be successful in this role you will need at least one year of experience in a Scrum Master
position within a software delivery project.
This is permanent position.
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!