Our client, a leading distributer of tech products, are looking to hire a UX Digital Analyst to join their team in Dublin. This is a hybrid role.
This is a key role within the IT Team. The User Experience Digital Analyst will serve as a liaison between IT and the Business with the ability to understand local market needs and to support the wider business with guidance, advice, and recommendations on digital initiatives to ensure best in class solutions.
• Creating a collaborative approach to requirements analysis and solution design all the while engaging clients and colleagues throughout the entire life cycle of a project.
• Design, map and present user experience journeys.
• Own and manage a centralised programme to store customer journeys.
• Work with stakeholders to collect requirements and create wireframes and user stories.
Plan, co-ordinate and report on projects.
• Identify improvement opportunities and develop innovative customer experience strategies to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
• Manage small to medium portal delivery projects.
• Work with stakeholders to accurately produce effort estimates.
• Lead customer facing solution design sessions.
• A recognised University Degree or equivalent, preferably specialising in Business, Management Information Systems or Computer Science
• UX/ Design qualification or similar Knowledge
• At least 3 years’ experience as a User Experience Digital Analyst or similar