Snr Java Developer – Cryptocurrency
- Job Ref: 8994
- IT - Java
Opportunity to work with Cryptocurrency! My client, a stronghold in the FinTech industry, are hiring a for a Senior Java Developer. They have recently opened a new Digital Assets Business Unit, so this role has a real start-up feel with the stability and benefits of working with a large multinational company.
This is a hands-on job where you will write code for product features. You will work closely with the technical lead and architect to build secure, scalable, cloud-based services utilizing modern software development practices.
The skills you bring:
- Expert in core Java technologies and frameworks like Spring Boot
- Proficient in databases and SQL
- Understanding of AWS or other cloud platforms and containerization technologies such as ECS and Docker
- Experience working with version control systems like GIT.
- Experience with asynchronous workers and resilient messaging services such as SNS and SQS
- Guide junior engineers and help develop their technical skills.
The office is based in Dublin, and they operate a hybrid work model – 1 week per month in the office for team collaboration and connection. The rest is remote. Benefits include: 15% bonus, family pack healthcare, and pension.
If this has sparked your interested, click apply now or email me at email@example.com
**Applicants must have EU citizenship, Stamp1G or Stamp4 visas to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree + preferred, 4 years’ experience
- Possess critical thinking skills to build end-to-end solutions
- Work well in both a small agile team and independently, having a strong user focus
- Participate in engineering practices such as code and design reviews, environment strategy, and build and deployment pipeline.
- No prior experience in cryptocurrency is required.