NLP Data Engineer
- Job Ref: 9020
- IT - Data (Engineers, Science etc)
My client, a leading machine learning consultancy company, are seeking an NLP Data Engineer for a permanent role in Dublin. This is a very exciting role working with AI, NLP and Machine Learning.
In this role you will be directly involved in all aspects of model training, development, deployment, and ongoing-management of client-specific neural network models for language processing. You’ll be exposed to the latest NLP modelling techniques including transfer learning, word embeddings, neural networks, and up to date algorithms and Python libraries including Tensorflow, PyTorch, and Keras.
In this role you will:
- Focus on the development of the AI model for our core product offering
- Train, test, and deploy client-specific AI models for clients
- Develop, implement, and test new technologies to improve our modelling infrastructure and approach
- Evaluate, improve and maintain NLP models that are in production environments.
- Be fully involved with other backend engineers to deploy and integrate new ML models.
- Work closely with the remainder of the engineering team to ensure that the product delivers best-in-class functionality
You would be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of Python experience
- Have knowledge of NLP modelling techniques, with a firm grasp of the mechanics of modelling methods
- Have had exposure and practice with neural network modelling approaches.
- Have machine learning experience in developing and evaluating classification models
- Are proficient with Git
It would be useful, but not essential, if you:
- Have experience in using ORMs / SQL and accessing databases from Python
- Have experience in agile software development methodologies