Company Secretarial Manager
- Job Ref: 9045
- Accounting and Finance
Job Title: Company Secretarial Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Work Model)
Salary: Up to 70k (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced Company Secretarial Manager to join their team, a leading company in their industry.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in the Company Secretarial Department and providing expert advice and support in relation to company law matters.
- Oversee the management of annual compliance matters, ensuring timely filings
- Incorporation and administration of external companies, incorporation and voluntary strike off of Irish and UK companies
- Working with other senior personnel across the firm in relation to group reorganisations and special project work
- Providing support internally on compliance and technical matters
- Performance of due diligence on company secretarial records for all clients
- Supervision and development of team members
- Attendance at client meetings
- Work with the Senior Manager in developing the client portfolio and in suggesting system improvements
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation
- ICSA qualified with two plus years’ experience of providing company secretarial services to multiple companies
- Highly organised, proactive individual with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Blueprint or a similar company secretarial software package is preferable
- Full Microsoft Office suite skills
Please get in touch now or apply directly if this role interests you and we can have a chat.