Corporate Finance Director
- Job Ref: 9047
- Accounting and Finance
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity in Corporate Finance? We have the right job for you!
You will be working with one of the TOP 10 firms in Ireland in the business advisory and accountancy area. they are looking for a Corporate Finance Director to join their team of 14 partners and 140 staff.
As the Corporate Finance Director you will manage the completion of corporate finance engagements such as M&A, valuations, strategic advisory, debt and equity, financial modeling, preparation of business plans and IBRs.
In this job you will be responsible for:
- Manage client relationships
- Work alongside and support Partners to originate new business opportunities
- Proactively manage WIP / Debtor Ledger in keeping with the firm’s policies
- Manage multiple assignments
- Conduct financial analysis and financial modelling at expert level
- Project manage the delivery of assignments in your area
- Mentoring and supporting others in developing and broadening their skills and knowledge in the Corporate Finance area
To be successful in this job you will have an ACA, ACCA qualification as well as 3+ PQE
. You will have proven work experience in the Irish market and you have a strong record in working in the Corporate Finance
In this job you will benefit of a strong support network of experts in the area, fast career progression, and you will have the opportunity to further develop your skills, as well as avail of an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this job don't miss out and click apply today!