- Job Ref: 9050
- Accounting and Finance
Are you and ambitious individual looking to progress your career in Audit? We have the right job for you!
You will be working with one of the TOP 10 firms in Ireland in the business advisory and accountancy area.
As the Audit Senior person you will be joining a team of 140 ppl and you will work with senior team members to deliver a wide range of audit portfolios. You will work with partners across the practice in a busy, dynamic and growing Audit Department.
As the Audit Senior person you will be responsible for:
- Manage client relationships
- Delivery of high-quality assignments to fieldwork completion and final accounts and audit report stage
- Lead the delivery of a broad cross sector of audit assignments.
- Draft high-quality, financial statements and audit reports that include practical recommendations to address all risk issues
- Review audit working papers and finalize financial statements ensuring fully accurate ready for partner sign off
- Deliver audit assignments to a high standard of quality, ensuring conformance with FRS102 and Irish GAAP
- Lead multiple audit assignments concurrently
- Project manage the delivery of assignments in your area
- Mentoring and supporting others in developing and broadening their skills and knowledge in the Audit area
To be successful in tis job you will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
You will have proven work experience in the Irish market and you have a strong record in working in the Audit
area, demonstrate an understanding of risk Irish GAAP, FRS102 and CA2014
and a track record in auditing clients across multiple sectors. In this job you will benefit of a strong support network of experts in the area and you will have the opportunity to further develop your skils, as well as avail of an excellent salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in this job don't miss out and click apply today!