- Job Ref: 9141
Job: Maintenance Scheduler
Location: Fermoy, Co. Cork (Onsite)
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Scheduler to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Maintenance, you will have in-depth knowledge, experience and understanding of Maintenance and CMMS. You should have a proven
track record in good manufacturing practices, regulatory compliance and lean principles.
- Prepare preventative maintenance plans and schedules.
- Constantly adjust schedules to account for unexpected emergency work.
- Act as the primary liaison person between maintenance and operations.
- Lead communication between maintenance and other internal beneficiaries of maintenance work.
- Understand jobs well enough to describe what needs to be accomplished, estimate labour hours, tools, and resources needed to complete different work orders.
- Coordinate planned downtimes to reduce mean time between equipment failures o PM Schedule o Shutdown Plans
- Establish job goals for the maintenance workforce.
- Maintain the CMMS System by continually creating and updating Routines, Schedules and associated SOP’s.
- Be the On-Site expert for CMMS and provide training to all employees that utilize the system.
- Help with keeping an optimal stock of spare parts and materials.
- Maintain preventive maintenance checklists.
- Facilitate appropriate scheduling meetings between Maintenance and Operations
- Provide trending detail and analysis of equipment performance.
- Deliver and Track Department KPIs - Job Plan Accuracy - Resource Utilization - PM Compliance - Schedule Adherence
- Develop Lean Systems using tools and techniques to meet continuous improvement targets
- Qualification in Engineering/Related Field or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Reduces complexity and increases efficiency in processes to maximise outcome/return
- Strong leadership and influence skill
- Very strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Drive to exceed goals and push self and others towards high levels of performance
- Makes good decisions and delegates responsibility and accountability to the appropriate level
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and under your own initiative
- Knowledge of process improvement and validation
- Knowledge of regulatory standards relevant to the industry
- The ability to investigate and identify trend
Please get in touch now if this role is of interest and we can organize a call to discuss further!