Sales Executive- Washington DC
- Job Ref: 9164
- New York
- Sales and Relationships
- Execute the company’s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota in the assigned territory by identifying business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting, profiling and conducting new prospecting appointments on a weekly basis.
- Perform company and portfolio presentations to potential customers, participate and present the company in trade shows and online Webinars as necessary.
- Maintain and manage productive relationships with prospective customers and develop strategies to increase revenue opportunities through up sale.
- Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present an appropriate sales solution.
- Provides the management team accurate and timely reporting of sales forecasts, activities, sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
- Maintain on-going product knowledge and market trends.
- Provide competition insight (products, pricing) and collaborate with product management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have proven track record selling intelligence/big data solutions to US Government agencies, DoD, DoJ,
and Law Enforcement organizations (local, state or federal)
- Must have experience with promoting and selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience with the leading Business Intelligence and Data Logging tools (Palantir, IBM i2, Tableau, Elastic,
Spotfire, Cognos, QlikView, Splunk, or other leading BI/logging solutions)
- Intelligence forensic investigation background – an advantage
- Network of current contacts within the target market – an advantage
- Results-driven, self-starter, with limited direct supervision
- Demonstrated success in working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Successful completion of background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications,
- Must be able to attain a TS clearance (advantage)
- Must be able to travel as needed