Solution Engineering Manager
We are looking for a Solution Engineering Manager for our client a fast-growing, ambitious, and highly successful software security company operating in the cybersecurity space.
About the role:
You will play a crucial role in leading a team of Solution Engineers, ensuring seamless onboarding and demonstrations of our products for partners. You will serve as the bridge between our engineering and sales organizations, overseeing the technical onboarding of both internal hires and external partners.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Lead and manage a multinational team of Solution Engineers
- Establish and enhance processes for effective onboarding and knowledge sharing
- Ensure high-quality and timely demos and onboarding experiences for partners
- Act as a customer advocate, providing feedback and driving support for customer use cases in collaboration with product and engineering teams
- Create comprehensive technical documentation for partners and internal teams
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams, sharing valuable product feedback from onboarding sessions
What You'll Gain:
- Proven experience in leading teams
- Previous experience in presales and technical support and advantage
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills, with the ability to lead through influence
- High emotional intelligence (EQ) and a personable approach to management, focusing on coaching and mentoring
If this is for you get in touch and I will be happy to provide you with more information!
- An opportunity to make a significant impact in a private equity-funded, high-growth Irish company operating in the cybersecurity domain
- Engage in a highly collaborative team environment, leveraging agile methodology to drive the roadmap and deliver cutting-edge features
- Join a dynamic and growing team of talented professionals, offering ample opportunities for learning and career advancement.