Data Architect – Permanent role – fully remote from UK
- Job Ref: 9203
- East Yorkshire
- IT - Data (Engineers, Science etc)
As a Data Architect you are trusted to work closely with a wide range of clients on exciting projects with real-world purpose aligned to an organisation’s ambitions. You will differentiate yourself by forming trusted relationships with senior stakeholders to solve their business and technology challenges.
Proficient in UML, ArchiMate 3.0 modelling, or equivalent enterprise modelling techniques and notations, along with Data integration and system integration architecture patterns. Your ability to create roadmaps (radar) and compelling presentations to executive-level, technical and operational audiences, will see you win the respect of those around you as a trusted senior consultant. Having experience or understanding of data flow patterns, bifurcation, point-to-point, broadcast, bi-directional as well as experience in architecting automated lineage, linkage of data, meta data continuums and master data management practices, especially workflows of information systems, you’ll be knowledgeable in the full lifecycle from discovery to delivery and a champion of quality outcomes.
- Deliver consulting engagements, to time and budget
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with client stakeholders, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Lead and mentor other consultants within Peru
- Develop consulting opportunities on assigned accounts
- Help the account management team develop new opportunities
- Contribute to the development of the company through development of entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work independently
- Confident (but not arrogant)
- Strong problem solving capability, structured and methodical yet pragmatic
- Detail-focused, with excellent written report and presentation skills
- Flexible to stretch and learn across domains
- Capability to build effective internal and client relationships
- Desire to grow rapidly and be developed
- Output and outcomes driven
- Full Driving License
- Right to Work in the UK
Candidates with previous Job Titles or Experience including; Data Architect, Enterprise Architect, Cloud Architect, or Commercial/Sourcing Consultant may also be considered for this role.
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Bonus (non-contractual) with OTE of 15-20%
- Car Allowance £4,000 to £7,000 per annum
- 5% Pension contribution of salary (3% minimum employee contribution)
- Company Sick pay up to 8 weeks at 100% salary, 60% salary for weeks 13 onwards
- Medical insurance including optional dental and optical cover, health checks, gym discounts
- Access to company EAP scheme and two in-house Mental Health First Aiders
Sounds interesting? Email me on email@example.com to book in a chat today!