Business Solution Architect – 12 month contract
- Job Ref: 9210
- IT - Solution Architects
We are seeking a Business Solutions Architect to join our client on a 12 month daily rate contract. The Business Solution Architect is a key stakeholder in defining and implementing IT and Digital Strategy along with researching/proposing future strategic solutions and blueprints to solve business challenges.
- Ensure the continued integrity of Networks systems, data and processes.
- Long-term strategic planning through researching global utility specific industry technology developments.
- Support annual IT and Digital planning with the Business, with a specific focus on Digital.
- Work with Enterprise Services to create and maintain up-to-date system and capability maps.
- Analyse and challenge solution designs coming from Definition phase and PIDs coming from Preparation phase.
- Support the resolution of IT delivery problems of varying degrees of complexity.
- Support the procurement of IT solutions/services from internal and external service providers.
- Engaging with strategic IT vendors and develop new vendor relationships.
- Play a role in business and IT governance groups to manage the approval of changes through our enterprise SAP systems.
- Analyse and challenge solution designs in changes to both SAP S/4 and SAP ISU systems.
- Play a role alongside the business pillar leads and Enterprise Architecture in developing 5 year system roadmaps.
- 10 years relevant business and/or IT Utilities experience.
- Experience of business process analysis, capturing business requirements and options analysis .
- Experience working in project delivery environments (Prince 2, Agile, other).
- Experience with Solutions and Technical Designs, either in Solutions Architect or Design Authority roles.
- Knowledge of IT systems, cybersecurity, quality control and testing methodologies.
if this role is of interest to you please reach out to me at email@example.com