Project Manager (AML Compliance)
- Job Ref: 9216
- Project Management
Project Manager (Compliance/AML)
Must be able to come to Dublin 2 days a week.
Euro 600-650 per day
Strong PM and AML / Compliance experience is essential. Solution Implementation / Delivery experience also a must.
Ability to come on site in Dublin couple of days a week is also a must.
Role: Project Manager.
Managing a system introduction for the AML department.
“This is a business-critical project to deliver an AML system and also Transaction Monitoring solution”
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Current AML data is maintained in SharePoint. A system must be implemented to strengthen the AML Team. Client is seeking a provider to utilize the latest technology to create or utilise an AML system that is user friendly, simple to use, provides detailed information about our investors, and is easy to maintain.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Replace the EUC (End User Computing) spreadsheet called Compliant Investor List (CIL) with a system.
- Automate upload of Client and Investor data into the new system.
- Automatic alerts on PEP’s (Politically Exposed Persons), and high risk investors
- Automated alerts for AML Processes e.g. refresh of AML data, Third Party Testing
- Automated transaction blocking (non-compliant investors)
- Project management of new system implementation alongside the Vendor and IT team.
- Work on planning, coordination, monitoring, requirements gathering, business analysis, specifications development, and project status reporting to ensure system is delivered on time.
- Supporting operational and IT staff in initial period on usage of new system.
- Design and implement an appropriate test plan, diary and test cases with business users
- Monitoring and control of test activities alongside test progress reporting for the successful conclusion of testing in the time frame
- Regular project progress updates and correspondence with key stakeholders in compliance with the In house project reporting requirements.
- Manage resources and tasks for the project to ensure the hard internal deadline of Q4 2021 is achieved
- Develop and put in place appropriate procedures and policies with users and IT
- Prior exposure to Koger / HWM (not essential but desirable)
- Knowledge of AML