Senior Cybersecurity Specialist
- Job Ref: 9220
- IT - Cyber Security
Our client, a Global Leader in Fintech solutions, is one of the largest Financial Services firms in the world. They provide their customers with innovative investment solutions through technology leadership and operational excellence.
In this job, you will find a supportive workplace, allowing you to learn, grow, and push the boundaries of technology, thus making a positive impact on both your customers and your career path.
This Principal Cybersecurity Specialist will be based in Dublin and you will be joining the External Defense team. As the Principal Cybersecurity Specialist, you will be working on high-profile Perimeter Security projects. Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful as a Principal Cybersecurity Specialist you have:
- Email Security, Email and Web Advance Threat Protection, DNS, DDoS, IDS/IPS and cloud security. Analysing email, DNS and DDoS attack patterns to improve protections.
- SIEM Monitoring and log analysis (Email logs, IDS/IPS, NetFlow and Packet)
- Reviewing policy enforcement change requests; interviewing submitters who have requested security configuration changes and require additional requirements gathering.
This is a permanent position with an attractive salary and package on offer which includes an Attractive performance bonus, generous pension contribution, health insurance, well-being bonus, and generous L&D allowance.
- Experience with Cloud solutions such as AWS or other IaaS/PaaS/SaaS environments.
- Minimum 5 years of security experience, preferably in a matrix-driven corporate environment.
- Functional experience with Splunk, SIEM, or other log aggregation & analysis technologies.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this job, click Apply now and let’s talk