IT Vendor Administrator
- Job Ref: 9223
- IT - Support
Job Title: IT Vendor Administrator
Salary: Up to 50k, depending on experience
Our client is looking for an IT Vendor Administrator to support driving vendor service excellence and the smooth delivery of IT services to their stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the IT Vendor Manager, the role supports both the Vendor Manager and the Information Security Officer to ensure that their vendor management framework is successfully implemented.
Your Skills / Experience Required:
- Support the management of vendors to ensure all stages of the vendor lifecycle are actively integrated.
- Support the outsourcing due diligence process.
- Support the creation of metrics, presentation decks, and dashboards for the CIO team.
- Support the information security officer and CIO team in tracking third party related tasks.
- Work with the internal business areas to ensure new and existing suppliers are appropriately assessed and monitored for IT controls.
- Gather required evidence of vendor IT controls
- Support the compilation of SLA and meeting documentation for the purposes on ongoing IT vendor performance management.
- Any other CIO team related ad hoc duties when required.
- Excellent organisation skills, familiarity with workflow tracking and task management tools
- Experience creating graphical dashboards, presentations, excel charts etc
- Experience of working in the insurance sector, preferably in a cross-border business environment
- Experience working with external auditors
- Experience working with ISO 27001, NIST, SOC2 or similar
- Previous experience working with third parties
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure across multiple disciplines in a small but fast paced team. Please get in touch now if you are interested in the position and we can arrange a chat!