Senior Business Analyst
- Job Ref: 8187
- IT - Business Analysts
Senior Business Analyst – Contract position- 6 Months- Dublin (Hybrid)
The Senior Business Analyst will collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to define clearly the scope, methodology, and business requirements for any Waterfall or Agile project, manage those requirements through delivery, and ensure that projects are being delivered in a timely and effective manner to meet stated business objectives.
- Lead and manage multiple projects / teams
- Ability to manage large, strategic and complex projects. Maintaining accountability and driving resolution
- Gathering, analysing and documenting solution requirements using Business Analysis
- techniques to identify and capture operational, functional, financial and technical requirements
- Working effectively with solution architects, developers and test teams to understand system
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to ensure that captured requirements are measurable
- Must have prior experience of SDLC, Waterfall and agile methodology
- Experience capturing and documenting requirements and use cases, business rules,
- requirements traceability, UML modelling, user stories, storyboard.
- Excellent communication skills with client stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to contribute to the development of a work environment that encourages teamwork among individuals
- Proactive "can do" attitude, results-driven with excellent interpersonal skills, making good first impressions naturally
- Ability to forge strong bonds with client stakeholders at all levels, inspiring confidence
- Ability to forge strong bonds with both technical and non-technical team members
- Comfortable with system knowledge Excellent leadership, time-management, planning, organising, and communication skills with a sharp eye for detail
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!