Data Analysis and Reporting Manager
We are currently on the lookout for a Data Analysis and Reporting Manager for out client in the financial sector.
The main purpose of the role is to develop and implement a Data and Analytics strategy. You will work closely with both Senior Management and external stakeholders. In this opportunity you will have a number of Data Analyst reporting to you
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree or equivalent relevant qualification in finance, computing, mathematics, engineering, science or equivalent.
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar role - data information, data quality and data management services.
- Statistics or knowledge of quantitative and qualitative methodology. Experience of working with statistical packages such as SPSS, tableau etc.
- Track record in gathering user requirements and delivering reporting and analytics projects (business and technology) involving multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in delivering a variety of data reporting solutions to cater for a breadth of client audiences from daily operations to C Level reporting.
- Experience of developing business user reports and analysis capabilities using key Business Intelligence solutions such as Advanced Excel (VBA), SQL, Microsoft Reporting Services, Power BI Tableau and Bus Objects.
- A self-starter with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a small team environment.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects that meet user needs within agreed time, cost, and organisational constraints.
- Experience in use of statistical software such as SPSS/ Minitab / JMP would be an advantage.
Feel this opportunity is for you? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and I can provide you with a more detailed spec.
Salary: €80-90K plus benefits. Excellent remote options.
Client Requirements: Candidates must be based in Ireland and hold stamp 4, EU citizenship or spouse visa