SAP Project Manager
Rate 600-650 per day
Dublin Hybrid (occasional attendance in office)
5+ years overall Project Management experience with a background in SAP projects.
• SAP HR / Payroll as well as SAP FICO experience highly advantageous
• Knowledge of best practice ERP implementations across similar and other industries.
• An understanding of all processes involved and have the ability to confidently challenge others at a level of informed understanding
• Proven ability to guide change and influence decision making
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills to work in interdisciplinary teams
• Self-starter with flexible approach, capable of handling multiple projects in a fast paced environment
• Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to interact with senior stakeholders
• Ability to lead various projects simultaneously
• Strong knowledge of risk management
• Background in change management and regulatory projects
• Prince 2 or PMP highly desirable
The SAP ERP Project Manager is responsible for leading SAP ERP projects, delivering a wide range of functional as well as infrastructure/technical changes.
• Manage & own the projects through the Initiation, design, build, test, release & support phases.
• Manage Third party partners in overall delivery, ensuring delivery on-time, within scope and within budget
• Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience
• Define team member roles and expectations and ensure timely feedback. Ensure that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
• Review, and be responsible for, the overall development and integration of requirements.
• Review and manage all changes to the requirements through a formally defined change management process