Are you ready to embrace all aspects of PHP Development? We want you! Our client, a leading UX design agency, is looking for a PHP Developer who will cover all functions – from setting up docker containers to writing secure, clean, and maintainable code.
What you will bring:
- 2+ years of commercial experience with PHP and its associated frameworks (ie. Laravel, Symfony etc).
- Confidence in writing of SQL queries for MySQL.
- Experience interfacing PHP with APIs (i.e. REST/SOAP).
- An ability to write clean code with an emphasis on security and future maintenance.
- Comfortable using Docker containers within Linux environments.
- Well versed in all aspects of the DevOps process, i.e. software change control and versioning.
- Good understanding of debugging and technical troubleshooting.
- Prior exposure to an Agile software development lifecycle.
What you will be responsible for:
- Working within a team of Designers & Developers to develop highly functional, scalable,
- reliable web-based applications.
- Participating in requirements gathering and analysis activities from a developer perspective.
- Identify, recommend, and embrace open-source software development.
- Document and complete tasks and projects on time.
This is a permanent position with the option to work remotely and a very attractive package on offer.
If you have experience with PHP and a familiarity with frontend frameworks, click apply and let's have a chat!