Head of Maintenance Management
- Job Ref: 8935
Job Title: Head of Maintenance Management
Salary: €85,000 - 95,000, depending on experience
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will have experience in heavy industry with a proven track record in good manufacturing practice and lean principles. You will be responsible for all maintenance mechanical and electrical work, automation, site projects and maintenance systems on site.
- Lead the Maintenance management team as well as a team of fitters and electricians.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and team management skills to ensure performance of people and equipment is optimised.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of asset Management, reliability, maintenance strategy, organisation and systems
- Ensure the Maintenance function operates to the site required HSE standards.
- Planning and developing PEMAC / CMMS systems to deliver maximum line efficiency.
- Delivery of KPIs: downtime, uptime, PM schedules and workflow.
- PEMAC / CMMS utilisation from a scheduling, stores and purchasing perspective.
- Implement best plant practices in process engineering & maintenance systems involving new technology and design standards.
- Development of the Maintenance Team's capability and skills, leading performance review, training and coaching.
- Responsible for cost management in the maintenance and engineering functions.
- Developing Maintenance Lean Systems.
- Act as a key member of the Site Management Team involved in the strategic and day to day responsibilities.
- Qualification in Engineering – mechanical & electrical background, or related field or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 10+ years maintenance/engineering management experience is essential; sawmilling or heavy industry experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of maintenance strategies e.g. RCM, TPM, Asset Management desirable.
- Strong leadership and people management skill.
- Very strong organisation skills and attention to details.
Please get in touch now or apply directly if you believe you have the experience required for the position.