Assistant Company Secretary (Part – Time)
- Job Ref: 8973
- Professional Services
Role: Assistant Company Secretary
Location: Dublin (Hybrid work model)
Salary: €40,000 - €50,000, depending on experience.
Our client is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in Dublin. Reporting to the Chief Governance Officer, you will be responsible for managing the Corporate Governance agenda and assist with day-to-day reporting and filing requirements.
The role offer exposure to interact with the Executive Team and presents an opportunity to be involved in implementing new governance structures and processes.
- Assisting with all aspects of Corporate Governance compliance
- Preparing Board Reports and assisting with Board agendas
- Drafting minutes and shareholder resolutions
- Preparing Annual Returns and CRO filings
- Assist with preparation for AGM
- General company secretarial and administrative support
- 2 years' experience as a company secretary in an in-house environment
- Degree in Business or Law or equivalent qualification in relevant studies such as corporate governance, ICSA or CGI qualification
- Understanding of company secretarial responsibilities
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills including minute-taking
- Experience using Diligent, Viewpoint or other Company entity management software is desirable
Please get in touch now if this role interests you or apply directly!