Lead BizOps Engineer- Contract role – Dublin
- Job Ref: 9035
- IT - Cloud / Devops
***BizOps Engineer- Contract role - Dublin***
We are looking for a Senior BizOps
to join a leading technology company in the payments space.
You will be responsible for aligning Product and Customer Focused priorities with Operational needs.
We are looking for someone with experience in designing, integrating and building out new environments utilising CI/CD
tools and best practices.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback loop to development teams on operational gaps or resiliency concerns
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software into higher environments through validation and operational gating, and lead DevOps automation and best practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, scripting, pipeline management, and software design.
- Ability to help debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Experience in one or more of the following is preferred: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby.
- Interest in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in industry standard CI/CD tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, and Chef. Experience designing and implementing an effective and efficient CI/CD flow that gets code from dev to prod with high quality and minimal manual effort is desired."""
This is a 12 months daily rate role and candidates must hold Valid Work Permit for the duration of the contract, Position based in Ireland, Dublin
This is a Contact position
If you think this job is for you, why not click apply and we can have a chat!!