- Job Ref: 9036
- Greater London
- IT - Project / Progamme Management
We are supporting our client in recruiting for a contract Project Manager to support on a program for a public sector organisation in London.
Duration: 3-6 months
- Recognised and current qualification in Project methodologies to practitioner level.
- Experience of working with senior management and stakeholders in large organisations including planning and facilitating stakeholder engagement, collecting and analysing feedback and keeping stakeholders informed of results.
- Experience of managing concurrent projects including the effective planning and management of project staff and other resources.
- The use of creative problem-solving techniques to identify options and solutions within a project environment.
- Experience of detailed project planning and RAID management.
- Experienced in monitoring projects, compiling accurate, concise records and writing reports suitable for a range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Desirable qualifications/certifications: Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) Management of Risk (M_o_R®); Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and manage their expectations.
- Understand procurement and financial management.
- Can manage and coordinate project teams comprising a range of different professions, skills and experience.
- Can set clear expectations and objectives to a project team and manage performance to ensure successful outcomes.
- Be proficient in the use of core project management tools and office applications including Microsoft Project and Visio.
- Be able to work on an individual basis or be committed as part of a team.
- Ability to undertake problem solving, identify and implement solutions.
- Basic knowledge of benefits identification.