On-site IT Support Engineer London
- Job Ref: 7740
Onsite Desktop Support Engineer – London
For this role we are looking for a Support Desk Analyst to provide first level support based out of our London office. This involves taking calls and handling the resulting incidents or service requests using the incident management system and request fulfilment processes.
Developing and engaging our people is a strategic priority for our business. We are looking for talented individuals to join our team and contribute to future growth and success. As part of an international team, you will travel the world whilst working and learning from our experts in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, New Zealand and Belfast. Working for us will give you first hand access to world class technology, exciting new applications and bespoke software products.
For this role we are looking for a Support Desk Analyst to provide first level support. This involves taking calls and handling incidents or service requests using the incident management system and request fulfilment processes.
- Provide first line support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
- Issue customers with details of call assignment and likely resolution timescales.
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
- Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external suppliers.
- Review incidents and requests with customers and work together to continuously improve service delivery provision.
- Deal directly with requests and complaints alike and escalate where necessary.
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting.
- Blackberry Enterprise Server Blackberry Handhelds.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013.
- RSA Secure ID or other VPN Technologies.
- Active Directory 2008.
- All Windows 2010 / 2013 / 2016 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Windows 7 / Windows 10.
- LAN/WAN troubleshooting Skills.
- Building and Maintaining Desktop/Laptops (HP/Dell).
- Network Security.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years desktop support experience, preferably in a Financial Services Environment.
- 1 years experience utilising ITIL with relevant certifications
- Support Desk call logging tools – HP service centre / Remedy / Infra.
- Senior Management / VIP Support.
- Cisco Unified Call Manager.
- MCP / MCITP Windows 7 / MCDST / MCSA.
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
- Data Centre experience.
- On call / Out of hours experience.
- Apple products / Mobile technologies.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Excellent maternity & paternity benefits.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Paid holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme.