C++ Developer – London – hybrid
- Job Ref: 8075
- IT - C/C++
We are looking for a C++ Developer for my client a product company based in central London.
About the role:
You will assist with the development and maintenance of low latency trading platforms in an agile environment, working in the full development life cycle of applications using C/C++.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Develop and implement applications written in C/C++ supporting our low latency trading platform
- Work across the full development life cycle to create new features while maintaining and testing existing applications
- Support our clients and get involved in the investigation of production issues
- Work with other agile team members in ensuring quality software releases
What is offered to you:
- Three to five years’ experience in a related role involving the design and development experience.
- The ability to demonstrate previous experience with C++ including STL / Boost.
- Experience in working with Linux/Unix environments e.g. Red-Har, CentOS
- Scripting knowledge of BASH, Perl and Python
- Proficiency with system testing and debugging tools
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving ability
- Experience with Agile working, TDD / BDD, CI / CD
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Amazing team to be part of.