Lead Full Stack Software Engineer
Lead Full Stack Software Engineer
Our client, a global provider of commercial Smart Building and Technology solutions is looking for a lead software engineer to join their team. They offer end-to-end solutions including Smart Building Technologies, Master Systems Integrator, IoT, Audio Visual Solutions and more. This company is scaling rapidly, with leading multinationals in the Technology and Financial Sectors using this cutting edge technology.
This holistic platform ensures the occupant experience in commercial propertiies are going to be optimal, using the latest technology and is all centred around a unique scoring system, ensuring 100% happiness for the building.
The platform is built on Serverless AWS Architecture and consists of:
- Database Backend, 2 mobiles apps and a Web App/Insights Platform all front end applications are React Native.
- Mobile App for the Building occupant
- Mobile App for Facility Managers and Workplace Teams.
- Web App Insights Platform for Facility Managers and Workplace Teams.
- You will be working specifically on their Component Feature of their platform relating to Fast, Smart, Location Aware Reporting of Building Problems.
- You will be responsible for developing the platform with input from their in-house Mobile & Web App developers, Design Team & Product Manager.
- The successful candidate must be able to mentor and lead the rest of the Software Engineering Team, ensure standards of coding are met as well as understand the entire Feature Stack of the product, which will be launched later this year.
- The Lead Software Engineer will report directly to the Product manager on the team and also work very closely with their CTO who is responsible for architecting the technology solution.
- Holistically manage the entire Software Development Team with architectural Direction from their CTO.
- Define web architectures and solutions from business requirements, produce estimates and timeline, and manage delivery against those plans
- Produce reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Ensure Cost Affective Web Services used to prevent bloating and wasteful cost creep
- Implement secure by design standards including data protection in-line with their ISMS
- Integrate of data storage solutions
- Ensure application performance, quality, and responsiveness
- Lead & Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks as well as fix bugs
- Assist in troubleshooting and repairing system issues.
- Being available for support especially for critical systems and technology of their own making.
- Full compliance with company and customer safety systems
- Manage mid-level Full stack developer
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with the below technologies and programming languages
- Strong proficiency in the following AWS Cloud Services
- Lambda with NodeJS and API Gateway for serverless API backend layer
- DynamoDB and OpenSearch databases
- CloudFront (with S3, Lambda@Edge, WAF)
- Other AWS services including Route 53, CloudWatch, EventBridge, EC2, SES)
- Ability to program in Python3 for API test scripts and Database management
- Designing Database Schemas
- Programming tools & collaboration platforms: Git/GitHub
Please reach out to lisa.cappelli@e-Frontiers.ie for more information