- Job Ref: 9021
- Accounting and Finance
A leading Agribusiness Client has a vacancy for a Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This role, which is based in Co. Tipperary, offers the successful candidate an opportunity to join a world class organisation.
- Accounts receivable – preparation of monthly invoices and managing the debtor’s ledger
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year-end financial accounts
- Monthly/annual control accounts, weekly bank reconciliations
- Bi-monthly Vat returns
- Inventory control – managing stock system, coordinating ordering/stock takes etc. with storeman
- Assist as required and provide cover for accounts payable
- Ad hoc reporting/duties to support the wider finance team
What are we looking for?
- We will consider applicants who are part-qualified, newly qualified, accounting technicians or those qualified by experience
- 3 years + experience of working in a commercially focused environment
- Proficient in MS Excel and ideally Sage 50 experience
- You will need to be enthusiastic, self-motivated, highly accurate with good attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will need the ability to prioritise their workload, be a positive team player and have excellent communication stills.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary plus benefits. You will receive learning and development support along with the opportunity for personal and career development.