Support Desk Engineer
For this role we are looking for a Support Desk Engineer to provide full-time, onsite support to our clients. This involves working onsite with key clients to tackle issues and handle the resulting incidents and service requests using the incident management system and request fulfilment processes in line with the objectives of the Support Desk.
Provide first line support through the call-logging software and on-site, as appropriate for all incidents and requests.
Work with VIPs, providing a white glove service where necessary.
Issue customers with details of call assignment and likely resolution timescales.
Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties
or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
Monitor and update all incidents and requests, including calls assigned to external
Review incidents and requests with customers and work together to continuously
improve service delivery provision.
Deal directly with requests and complaints alike and escalate where necessary.
Blackberry Enterprise Server Blackberry Handhelds
Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013
RSA Secure ID or other VPN Technologies
Active Directory 2008
Windows 7 / Windows 10
LAN/WAN troubleshooting Skills
Building and Maintaining Desktop/Laptops (HP/Dell)
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
• 2 years desktop support experience, preferably in a Financial Services Environment • Support Desk call logging tools – HP service centre / Remedy / JIRA
• Senior management / VIP support
• Cisco Unified Call Manager• Bloomberg/Reuters
• MCP / MCITP Windows 7 / MCDST / MCSA • ITIL v3 Foundation
• Data Centre experience
• On call / Out of hours experience
• Apple products / Mobile technologies
• Private health care.
• Excellent maternity & paternity benefits. • Paid annual leave.